I have been debating on whether to put a video up I shot a few days ago because I made a complete garden fail video. I am still debating on whether to show that video or not or how to spin in to something that everyone can learn from. I also show off my seed starts and seedlings in this video to show you what the kids and I planted for the summer crops. Also talk about the greenhouse and how crazy the weather in Arkansas has been.
Find us elsewhere
- A huge tomatoe from the garden. Over 1 pound, regular ball ring for scale. #gardening… https://t.co/Zmt3d0p2qN
- Sunny Gurl fermentation F5 next generation will be F6 seeds. #gardening #garden #urbangardening… https://t.co/vfdX9V2oWO
- Round 2 harvest of tomatoes. #gardening #garden #urbangardening #instagood #instafood… https://t.co/AAgrNC77pp
- Sunflower of another variety only 3 ft tall. #gardening #garden #urbangardening #instagood… https://t.co/WNdeioi73x
- Vet Ranch We Love You #vetranch @vetranch https://t.co/CqF4IL5Y07